The program aims to produce middle level technical personnel with sound academic knowledge equipped with perfect technical skills that can be faced in real life situation.
This curriculum has following objectives to:
1. Produce middle level competent technical human resources fused with Electrical and Electronics engineering skills.
2. Prepare such electrical and electronic technicians who are able to work in the national and international manufacturing industries.
3. Prepare such electrical and electronic workforce who will demonstrate positive attitude and respect for the profession and socio-cultural values.
4. Reduce the dependence on foreign technicians.
5. Create self employment opportunities.
SLC Pass or SEE with minimum C grade in Compulsory Mathematics & Science and D+ in English.
TSLC in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with minimum 67%.
Should pass entrance examination as administered by CTEVT.
The total duration of this curricular program is three academic years. The program is based on semester system. Moreover, one semester consists up to 15 weeks and one academic week consists up to 40 hours excluding evaluation period.
Pattern of Attendance
Minimum of 90% attendance in each subject is required to appear in the respective final examination.